Here is a quick description of my current setup. This setup is used live during my Workshops.
A detailed audio and midi connections diagram can be requested (see "Contacts") at the price of 10€.
- Left: Akai APC 40 MK II
- From top: Korg M3, MACKIE Micro Series 1202 VLZ Mixer, Korg Kaossilator, a simple MIDI kbd, M-Audio Axiom 61, Korg Karma Workstation
- MacBookAir with Ableton Live Suite 9.5 (including Max 7)
- M-Audio Keystation Mini 32
- Korg NanoKontrol 2
- Korg Kaossilator Pro
- KRK ROKIT 6 Speakers
- M-Audio M-Track Audio/MIDI Interface
- USB MIDISPORT 8x8/S
- Ultramizer Pro
- Two Gemini Consoles with a Pioneer Mixer
- Most recent setup including Ableton Push (now Push 2) and Akai APC40 MkII working together, plus a MAC remote screen extension on iPad showing Ableton Live.
Last Three Images:
My Home Studio. Available for hosting small projects at small fees, on-site and/or remotely.
Not showing in the Images:
- 10-channels PreSonus Firewire Interface
- M-Audio Firewire Solo Interface
- Novation LaunchKey
- Novation LaunchPad
- Petrov Acoustic Piano
- Korg Minilogue
- A pretty good number of acoustic guitars, electric guitars, basses (ESP, Fender, Larrivee, Dean), some equipped with MIDI Interface.